August 24, 2021 12:00pm - 12:45pm
Preparing for your retirement can be overwhelming. Our Team will provide you with a framework to help answer your questions and develop a plan that fits your goals, time horizon, and future monetary needs.
Discussion will include:
• Make the most of your retirement savings
• The best ways to determine how much money you need to retire
• Important tax planning considerations
• Social Security benefit suggestions and ideas
• How to determine your target investment allocation in retirement
To attend, please register using the link provided below.
Nicole T. Strbich, CFP®, CPWA®, EA
DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL PLANNING
Brad Griffith, CPA, CFP®